This little corner of cyberspace is
devoted to the artwork of Lee Barnett,
otherwise known as Graphixa.
Lee is an acknowledged 3D artist who
specialises in character design and
visualisation. He has a pedigree to
back this having created a number of
3D characters for leading companies
like Vodafone, and TRW Lucas Aerospace,
using Curious Labs Poser. His strength
lies in the ability to create realistic
and believable characters, often with
the emphasis on photo-realism.
Lee’s skills include:
- Character Design and Visualisation using Curious Labs Poser.
- 3D model and environment development using 3DSMax and Maya.
- Landscape generation using Eon Softwares Vue d'Esprit, and Corel Bryce.
- Website development and interface design.
- Multimedia authoring using Macromedia Authorware.
- Application development using Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Flash interface design.
- Poser products beta testing.
Graphixa are available for commission
based artwork, for character design,
web design, and print / layout design.
To see a selection of Lee’s work
select the Gallery option from the menu
on the right, this includes a number
of Lee’s sculptures. For the latest
news and weblog go to the Snippets section,
which Lee will endeavour to maintain
as up to date as possible. If you want
to learn more please do not hesitate
to contact us. Enjoy your stay!
Graphixa are a member of the Renderosity
Previous 15 | Previous Site | Next Site | Next 15